Well I decided to go through pictures and pick random pictures that meant something to me. Of coarse all my pictures do but these caught my eye at this moment.
This was taken in California in 2004. Ryan, Vanessa, Trista, Ryan's brother Justin and I went to California for Ryan's aunts grave service and well this is me touching cotton plants for the first time. Yes Ryan and Justin still laugh at me about my reaction and making them pull over :). What can you say I'm from Idaho lol. Yes I am dressed cute but we went to the beach the day before and I forgot sunscreen and I was fried and swollen fun.
Seems like this picture was taken yesterday but since Carey just had its graduation this past week it has been 11 years since this day for me. I miss my Papa Bear all the time he was the most amazing man ever.

We decided about 4 years ago that Tyler and I needed to get pictures taken. So yes this picture is our real heights. He is really that much taller than me...No I am not short he is just really tall lol. He makes everyone look small lol. This is his favorite picture of us lol.

We were taking the horses out for a walk earlier this spring (when we actually had a nice day not freezing or raining) and Trista decided she needed to ride. Natalia opted to go with Mima and check water on the 4-wheeler.

Yep this picture makes us all laugh this is moving Ryan's parents....Yep there is really 2 full trailers and a truck full lol.

After hunters ed Ryan got to try the mussel loader that one of the guys here in town had. The look on his face after was awesome you talk about a powerful gun. He was so excited learning about this gun.



1 comment:
That picture of you and Tyler is so cute. I love it.
Post a Comment