Monday, June 7, 2010

Love Comes Softly

A woman's dream to forge a new life for herself on the great American plains becomes a test of her pioneering spirit, her inner strength, and her undying faith.

It was Marty Claridge's dream to build her new life on the frontier with her husband. But when the courageous pioneer woman is suddenly widowed, she's offered a new opportunity – to marry a widower in a marriage of convenience that leads to unexpected love.

I had seen the Love Comes Softly movie years ago and just fell in love with the movie. Then I got even more excited when I learned that there was 8 movies in the series. Then how excited I was to learn that the movies were based off of a book series. So I had to read the books. I read all 8 of them in a few weeks (I drove my family nuts lol ) but I just fell in love with the books and the story. I will have to say I was more impressed because they are books that I would let my children read anytime.
Since I have read this series I have read a few more series from the author Janette Oke and I have really enjoyed them. So if you get a chance I say defiantly read them.

No comments: