Well there is Bryce (Ryan's youngest brother) with Vanessa Jan. 2008 at the airport in SLC we are waiting for our missionary to come home (Sister Ashley Newcomb) which became Bryce's wife in May. They were having fun taking pics.
Then you have Tyler and I at his senior prom. Ryan & I were chaperones and had a lot of fun. I even got a dance with him and yes I am very much prego about 6-7 months along with Natalia. Then our little track star Vanessa this spring had a lot of fun.
The next two pics are Tyler and I christmas 2006 he loves that I am his big "little" sister since he is 6'6" tall. So everyone loved the idea on my lap. I was very much squished after this pic.

Then there is me just after eater 2008 Ryan and Dustin said I had to try out the new 4-wheeler that their uncle du spoiled them with I think us adults had more fun on it. We miss you Du. The other is winter 2006 girls at Mima & Papa's in Carey.



No comments:
Post a Comment