Trista gave me amazing gifts. Everyone seemed to give me chocolate. Gosh like I like chocolate or something haha. I was so excited. Ryan got me a new camera that I had been wanting forever. I can't wait to sit and play with it.
Vanessa was so excited to get me the shirt that says "Cute but Psyco" she still giggles looking at it. the card that says I Love You is from Vanessa I thought it wouldn't stop telling me to open it. Then Trista insisted that I get balloons. Then that morning I got a call from a friend that said my name was on the radio. Well thanks to my cute hubby putting my name on the radio I won a cake so he didnt have to make one :) Thanks to everyone for a great birthday.



1 comment:
You are worth every second of work we put into this. I am so in love with you... once again... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANIE! Mwah!
Post a Comment