So of coarse the end of spring break poor Natalia got sick but then luckily she got better for a few days because Monday my dad had gone into the ER with Congestive Heart Failure. So Monday and Tuesday Natalia and I spent the day there with my parents and my sister. Tyler was there for awhile then left to go run the crew for my dad. Luckily with med's he came home Thursday (when I say home I mean back to his camper with his shearing crew for another few weeks, disadvantage of being shearing season) and is trying to take it easy.
Wednesday Natalia and I stayed home while Ryan and the big girls went to the hospital. Natalia was so sick all day all she wanted was her drink and cartoons all day poor little thing I hate kids being sick. She is better now :)
Yah! I love picture's and it was school class pictures and the fun individual picture day. I didn't get a picture of Vanessa she leaves way to early in the morning for me to think. Here is Trista getting ready to go to Kindergarten and Natalia who also got to go to the school and get her pictures taken. Can't believe how fast the girls grow.
Natalia hates getting ready (she hates her hair done) but she sure loves how she looks after. I love she has almost enough hair for pig tails. She loved going to the school with mommy but when it came time for the pictures no way! So I bribed her and gave her my chap stick to yep we'll have a chap stick in the picture but thats ok with me.



1 comment:
You have some super cute girls! I can't believe how big they are. I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he starts feeling better.
Post a Comment