Friday, January 29, 2010

Christmas @ the Gates House

Wow maybe I should update this more :) It has been a very busy last few months. Ryan invited his parents for Christmas awhile ago and well they now live in their trailer in our yard :) I wasn't to sure how it would go but it has been really nice so far :) Its great having them around for kids events and everything else. They are truly loving it here its great.

Heres some Christmas pictures....
Vanessa, Teresa and Lamar going through their stockings Christmas morning.
This was Christmas Eve I read some of my favorite Christmas stories.
Christmas morning Vanessa was so excited because she got her bow and arrow that she had been wanting. She loves it.
Trista asked Santa for earrings and a necklace that she had seen and really wanted what a girl lol. I love it.
These were the girls getting to see what Santa brought them. Natalia was in awww of all the fun stuff.
Natalia loves to stack and so Santa brought her some stacking toys which she loves.
Mommy & Daddy got Natalia a fun toy...Ryan has the songs memorized already.
Vanessa painted these letters for Ryan
Yes Vanessa is like her mom and loves Twilight. I still haven't told her Ryan and I went and saw New Moon :) She can't wait to see it.
Trista loves to draw so Vanessa got her a drawing book.
Can't believe Christmas is gone and done and we are almost into February where did the time go? Things just go way to fast. We had a great Christmas tough. We got up and saw what Santa brought then we all went to my parents for presents and back home to open our presents it was a lot of fun.

No comments: