Thursday, September 10, 2009

our end of aug first of sept fun

Here are some more interesting things that we have done...
Yep only in Idaho can Trista ride her bike and herd sheep :)
Trista and Vanessa cheering at their first official home game :) Vanessa was the oldest on this squad and totally took over.
So I go through stages of what movie I watch at night well lately it has been Toy Story 2 so when we were in Boise a few weekends ago we went to the Disney Store and Natalia did a V line for the Woody dolls and got so excited she didn't know what to do with herself and couldn't quit laughing it was so cute. Guess she is watching the show more then I thought :)
Vanessa on her first day of 3rd grade. Ya can't believe she is in 3rd grade and has the same teacher I had and she'll be 9 in a month so sad how time flies.
Trista off to her first day of Kindergarden. Ya I was sad but she is a pro since her teacher is the same as last year. She has grown so much this summer she is wearing pants that I bought Vanessa the beginning of 2nd grade ya I couldn't believe it either. Both of my girls did not want back packs with characters on them (without each other knowing) they both told me "mom I am way to old for that." well ok then :)
When we went to Cabela's we had to try on coon hats and of coarse the tounges were out through the whole store not just the picture.

No comments: