Ok I can't believe how fast time flies. I can't believe in 3 months my baby will be 9. Where does the time go? I have learned the hard way my kids grow up to fast its so sad. Their personalities are so different. Vanessa is so much like her dad and so easy going I love it.
Vanessa loves when Natalia wants to snuggles with her. Its so cute.
There is tall grass by our yard and thought it would be cute for pics. Natalia didn't like it at all because it was "grass" and she hates grass.
ok so this isn't Vanessa but I love this time of year when the hay gets cut.

The day the 4 H sheep got weighed in and sheared Vanessa loved taking care of the wool for her Papa. She did such a great job.



1 comment:
so very sad to see that vanessa is going to be 9 in only 3 short months. i remember just holding her when she was a baby! i miss you guys all so much! i must say vanessa is growing into such a beautiful young lady!
Post a Comment