I have been so worried Vanessa's lamb isn't going to be friendly enough in time for the fair (first week of Aug) so she has been walking her lamb "Butch" about 1 1/2 miles every day. Sam the spare lamb is just in the pen to keep Butch eating a lot. :) On this one day while Vanessa was coming home I noticed Vanessa had company my mom's bum lamb "jar-jar" (yes he has the big floppy ears) was walking with Vanessa also. I thought it was so cute. Vanessa is getting very attached to the lamb. She knows he will go to the Butchor (haha the name) after fair but she is loving it now and we don't talk about the sale much poor girl I remember those tear days. She is doing amazing though. So proud of her.
Vanessa walking Butch with Jar-Jar in the lead lol
So yesterday she had to wash her lamb good so that when Papa sheared her lamb it wouldn't get cut up. Well I told her to make sure she washes his belly also and turned around and this is what she was doing. My mom, Ryan and I couldn't quit laughing I have never washed a sheep like that. I thought for sure she'd get stepped on or peed on well neither happened he just sat there.
Butch getting his first spray :) Vanessa soon learned sheep shake like a dog she was as wet as the sheep was after this



No comments:
Post a Comment