So the girls were so excited to start their summer vacation with a new trampoline that mommy worked for. Thanks to my dad and all the little jobs tromping wool he needed help with. I was so excited when he needed help I told Ryan that all my $$ would go on the new tramp. Well when Vanessa, Trista & I came home from sheep weigh in daddy, Natalia & Mima (my mom) were putting it up.
The girls having a coloring party under the tramp. Natalia loves playing with her sisters. So does the cat "dragon"
I had wanted to get a ball pit for Natalia for awhile. So when we got the tramp my mom decided that was a perfect ball pit Natalia loves it.
Yep Natalia and I were the first to bounce on the tramp. We look thrilled huh lol. Tramps still make me sick if I bounce to long.
Our cowboy "daddy" putting the tramp together for all his girls



No comments:
Post a Comment