Well I decided to share the things that I Love...
#1#2
My "Princess" Vanessa. Hard to believe its been over 8 years since she was born. She is such a great strength to me. She has such a soft heart and I so love her for that. She is always trying to make people happy and loves doing things for others.
My "Peanut" Trista I love her because she is always the first one to share something that is hers. She is my little drama queen and is always worried about her clothes and her hair. What a girl. :) She is our true daddies girl. She is a great help with Natalia and loves to be a big sister. She is so happy not to be the baby anymore. What a sweetheart she is.
Our "Little Miss" it never matters what kind of mood I am in she can always make me smile. I am so blessed to have her. She makes life so much fun. I love seeing how happy she makes everyone including her sisters.
I love my little brother...ok he's not so little at 6'6" but he always seems to be there when I need someone on the outside to talk to. I love that he calls me all the time to talk. He has such a great heart and is so good with the girls. He is a great Uncle. I have been so proud of him and all he is doing at college.
My Papa Bear is the most amazing person ever. I miss him everyday. I am such a better person for knowing him.
#7
Ok I don't have a picture easy to find...I love my parents so much. They have taught me so much. I am greatful for the things they have taught me and for the people they are.
#8
I love Walt Disney World. It is the most amazing place ever. To see the kids faces when they see the characters and other things is so fun. My family take this trip every few years and it was so fun to take Ryan and the girls for the first time a few years ago. What a truely magical place.#9
Anyone that knows me has known that Casper (all the cartoons and movies) have been my favorite since I was old enough to watch TV. My mom had to buy a new movie of it after I moved out I had watched the movie so much it didn't work anymore. Ryan has it memorized poor guy :)
Anyone that knows me has known that Casper (all the cartoons and movies) have been my favorite since I was old enough to watch TV. My mom had to buy a new movie of it after I moved out I had watched the movie so much it didn't work anymore. Ryan has it memorized poor guy :)



No comments:
Post a Comment