Friday, January 2, 2009

Holiday's 2008

Well here is a couple pictures off of my mom's camera that I got. My computer isn't wanting to network with Ryan's at the moment so you'll have to wait till I get on his computer for more holiday pictures. It was a great holiday. It was so fun having my little brother home even though it was not a fun trip to go get him and back wow terrible roads that day. What a magical holiday season it was though. How fun it was to share Natalia's first Christmas also. She loved the wrapping paper and whatever fell out of it she'd have to eat and see how it was haha 
Ryan put together Natalia's jumper at mom's before dinner he was so excited to put her in it. She thinks its so neat.
So anyone that knows my dad knows that Shrek is one of his favorite shows. Well last christmas we saw Shrek the Halls on TV and this year bought it and I refuse to eat hershey kisses anymore after seeing the show. So for Christmas my dad got me a gingerbread man orniment and hershey kisses inside. I love orniments and thought it was cool till everyone told me to open it. What a stinker he is. He is still laughing about that haha. 
Here is all 5 of us and my brother at my mom and dad's house on Christmas Eve
So my mom insisted on this picture because she has one just like it of me when I was only a month younger then Natalia at Christmas scary how much we look alike.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

How fun. I am glad that you guys had a good holiday. Paige did the same thing with the wrapping paper and boxes.

Sutton Family said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas, looks like someone was really busy wrapping:)