Friday, October 10, 2008

First Snow

Well Natalia had her first snow today. Girls left for school and said "it's snowing" we knew it was suppose to but we are SOOOO not ready for it yet especially after last winter. I took Natalia out for a few minutes she didn't like being cold so she's not a fan. Thankfully it was so fine that nothing stayed that sure made me feel better. Sadly though it never got much higher then freezing. I HATE THE COLD!!! If I were rich I'd so be in Flordia with you Jenny. :) So our fireplace is going an we are enjoying stuff inside for awhile. Hope you guys are all doing well.

2 comments:

jenny~ said...

i wish you could be in florida with me. its been in the mid 80s all week. you would love it! i miss you so much

crystal said...

It hasn't snowed here yet, but it is very cold. I can't believe it is that time all ready. It was fun to read up on your family and see how you all are doing.