Saturday, September 13, 2008

hahaha

ok so i forgot to add the horse pictures to go with the title oops. 

Ok yep that is me on a horse. I haven't rode a horse since before Ryan and I were married so about 10 years or so. I told everyone that I wasn't going to ride I'm just not a horse person we have them because Vanessa adores them and Ryan loves them as well. They are growing on Trista. My mom laughed at me the whole time but they do need rode everyday. All I could think about was where was Dustin and Tyler who have been riding with Ryan. Thank goodness Brooke is an amazing horse and so easy going and calm. Its Sage the horse Ryan rides that makes me nervous she is to full of it for my blood. I'd rather have another horse like Brooke then having Sage but of coarse that is the horse that Ryan loves.

Me trying to convince mom to get on so I can get off haha. Didn't work she was happy with the baby and girls. All I could tell Ryan is I am ready to go back to the mall and shop he just laughed and said whatever you love it here and you know it. Guess I have to get over it. Vanessa said mom would you rather get hurt or us. Well what a question I guess I have to ride so that I know they will be safe on them. What a smart little stinker to make me think like that.
Look how tiny our little Natalia is. So special she is in my papa bears sattle also she is so precious
Trista wanted to first ride with daddy on Brooke. Sage was to full of it to ride with the girls. Trista loved it so much of coarse the first comment as soon as I put her on with Ryan was... "Dad can she run" all I could do was shake my head. She is my dare devil she loves going fast on everything especially the motorbike and their 4-wheeler
Vanessa was glowing when she got up there but she is way to big to ride with her daddy. But that is ok she had a blast riding anyways. She can't wait till they've got more miles on them and ride her on her own. Brooke is a great kids horse and so calm.

1 comment:

jenny~ said...

i cant believe how big the girls have gotten over the summer:) they look great on the horses, and its always great when i see you in front of the camera rather than behind the camera, you looked so focused up on that horse:)